Lily Wilson HARBOUR CD RELEASE PARTY

Lily Wilson HARBOUR CD RELEASE PARTY
CD RELEASE PARTY - For Lily's newest CD "Harbour" is June 24th 9 p.m. at Molly Malones

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lily Wilson Spotlight Song -The Right Time-

You can download the song by Lily Wilson at several place or you can buy the complete album by clicking the album cover on the right or below this blog.

Get the downloads from any of the below links

Lily Wilson Music

Lily Wilson on My Record Label

Lily Wilson on Itunes

"The Right Time"
(L. Wilson, M. Browne, S. Hug)

"In this dead-end town
I keep my ear to the ground
And it’s hard to sleep in the late summer heat
This could be dangerous
with the two of us
It’s just got to be

[CHORUS:]
But if you turn me down
What if you turn me down
If you turn me down
So I’m waitin’ for the right time
(Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)

All the same bar flies
they’ve go the same tears in their eyes
But when I see your face, it take me
out of this place
It could be easier
to keep it to myself
But anyone can see

[CHORUS]

If you look straight through me
I want to know what you’re thinking
the darkest clouds would come and gather
All around me, all around

[CHORUS]"

No comments: